Thursday, June 30, 2016

Day 3!

Hey guys, 

So today was not a good eating day at all. Well, I had a healthy breakfast, Greek yogurt, some oats, and fruit, but everything after that, besides some fruit and veggies I had, just continuously got worse and worse, health wise. Most were snacks I hadn't had in a while, like cheesy Cheetos! But I will make better choices in days to come. 

I spent the majority of my day in a pool today. My siblings and I got to swim, which is my favorite thing to do. I was so happy in the water, weightless and smooth. Anyway, I did a few laps in the pool, apart from playing and messing around, which I considered my cardio. Silly, right. And once I got home, sun kissed and tired, I did the third workout of the FirGirlsGuide. I was glad I still got up to do the workout since I was tired, but it's about pushing yourself, right?

Later that evening, my brother really wanted to get out of the house so we all went to Target and our favorite boba place, random. Target is surprisingly entertaining; there's always something new to look at. So we walked around and eventually made it home. 

By now, it's late, and gosh am I tired. 
Goodnight,

Jas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment