Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Fitness Day 2

Hello,

So, today I didn't do a very good job of eating healthy. 
For breakfast I had a small amount of left over veggie lo mein and chicken from an awesome restaurant called Chen's. My family and I love that restaurant; everything we have tried is so good! Anyway, I had that and a bit of vegetable soup that my sister didn't want. 

For lunch my siblings and I went to Flame Broiler, have you been there? It's so yummy. They are known for not having any MSG, dairy, and for not frying their foods. I think, apart from Subway, this is the best ("healthiest") fast food place out there. I went with my siblings and ordered their chicken vegetable bowl with brown rice, the healthiest I could get while eating out. 

Since I didn't feel too happy with my food choices for breakfast and dinner I decided to have whole wheat crackers and cheese for dinner and my favorite, chips and spicy salsa. I enjoyed the two so much yesterday that I just had to have more today. 

I'm glad to say I finally ran outside today!! Woohoo! I live near the beach and run near there. But before I ran, I did my usual warm up, jumping jacks, running in place, that sort of thing, then did another FitGirlsGuide circuit, grabbed my bike and cycled down to the beach. I was so sweaty after the circuit, I did it in my room where it's quite hot, so it was nice being out in the cool evening beside the beach. I ran just back and forth for a few minutes before cycling back home. 

I'm proud of myself every time I workout because I always prove myself stronger than I believe I am. Believe me, burpees are really hard and doing a few every rep for a few reps is something I'm exited to be able to do. I couldn't do for than just a few consecutively before. 

Overall, I wasn't very happy with my food choices today but my workout made me happy. 

Goodnight and take care,

Jas 

No comments:

Post a Comment